- M. B. B. S., Mumbai
- M. D. (Internal Medicine), Mumbai.
- Super specialization training in Medical Oncology and Hemat-Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Certification in Medical Oncology, European Society Of Medical Oncology.
- Stood sixth among all International Oncologists in ESMO Medical Oncology Examination,Vienna.
- Stood FIRST in MD (Internal Medicine) T.M.M.C . & General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai – 400 022.
- Was among the first 20 Post – Doctorate Medical Students selected by the State Superspeciality Entrance Examination Board.
- Trained at Tata Memorial Hospital , Mumbai in the department of Medical and Hemat-oncology.
Responsibilities handled include : In the wards
- Experience in the management of immuno compromised patients . Inserting and care of central venous lines, administration of chemo- 2 therapeutic agents for Hematologic and solid tumor and managing their toxicities.
In the Laboratory
- Viewing the Bone Marrow, Surface Marker, Cytochemistry slides of Hematologic Malignancies.
- Department of Hemat-Oncology Kuwait Cancer Control Centre, Kuwait [one of the largest Oncology Centre in Middle East]
- Worked as House Officer under Dr. M. Agarwal (Hematologist) D. (Gen. Medicine) MNAMS., at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital. During the period took active interest in detailed work-up of Hematology patients.
- Worked under Dr. M. B. Agarwal, M.D., MNAMS as a Lecturer at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical & General Hospital, Mumbai. Actively participated in running the Hematology Outpatient Department.
- As a House Officer and Registrar in Medicine. Worked in General Medical Wards. Intensive Coronary Care Unit, Cardiology and Intensive Respiratory Care Unit and Gastroenterology Unit.
- As a medical Lecturer at Intensive Care Unit managed various medical emergencies and took clinics, tutorials for undergraduate students.
- Started by doing internship at Lokmanaya Tilak Muncipal Medical & General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai and later held the responsibilities of House Officer at the same institution.
- Registrar , Cardiology at the Lokmanya Tilak Muncipal Medical & General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- Lecturer Medicine, in charge of Medical Intensive Care Unit for a three month period at the Lokmanya Tilak Muncipal Medical & General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- Dissertation accepted by University of Mumbai for D. (Internal Medicine) Examination on Long term follow up of patient of oesophageal varices treated with endoscopic sclerotheraphy.
- Nanivadekar S, Punamiya KK., Popat UR., Dhabhar B. N., Bichile LS. A study of eleven Patients accidentally exposed to chlorine fumes. Indian Practitioner, May 1987, pp 311-315.
- Seshadri , Dhabhar B. N., Ramteke G., Vishwanath N., Nabar ST., Palankar SP., Bhave GG., Gogate A., Agarwal MB., Shah AC. and Deshmukh SN. Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome case report. Indian Practitioner, Feb. 1988 pp. 117-119.
- Nanivadekar , Bhat PP., Sawant PD., Bichile LS., Shroff CP., Dhabhar B. N. Ahayankar NY., Kambali PJ. Rapid diagnostic test of campylobacer pylori infection in patients of gastritis, duodenal ulcer and gastric ulcer – A study of 100 cases. Journal of Association of Physician of India 37; 307-310, 1989.
- Malhotra , Dhabhar B. N. and Advani SH., Bone Marrow biopsy in the staging of Malignant Lymphoma. Journal of Association of Physician oflndia 38; 603, 1990.
- Dhabhar N., Banavali S. and Advani SH. Presented Paper “The Pattern of Malignant Lymphoma in India” at the Annual Conference of Bombay, Hematology Group on 17, 18 Feb. 1990 held at Grant Medical College, J. J. Hospital, Bombay.
- Dhabhar N., Saikia T., Soman C., Advani SH., Presented Paper “Primary Lymphoma of Breast”, at the 31st Annual Conference of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Ahmedabad held on 14, 15, 16 Dec. 1990.
- Hegde Deo A. Dhabhar B. N., Saikia T., Advani SH., Presented Paper “Improved Results in Non-seminomatous Germ Cell tumor with Chemotheraphy” at the XLVI Joint Annual Conference Association of Physician of India at S. N. Medical College, Agra from 18th to 22nd Jan. 1991.
- Alurkar Iyer R., Dhabhar B. N., Advani SH., Presented Paper “Long Term Vascular Access in Oncology Patients – An Initial Experience”, at the XLVI Joint Joint Annual Conference Association of Physician of India at S. N. Medical College, Agra from 18th to 22nd Jan. 1991.
- Dhabhar N., Malhotra H., Joseph R., Garde S., Bhasin S., Sheth A., Advani SH. Presented Paper “Gonadal function in prepubertal boys following treatment for Hodgkin’s disease” at the Indian Society of Oncology, 5th Biennal National Cancer Congress held at Cancer Institute, Madras from 22nd to 25th January, 1992.
- Malhotra , Dhabhar B. N., Iyer RS., Gopal R., Saikia T., Nadkarni KS., and Advani SH., Pure red cell aplasia and Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. A case report and brief literature review. Indian J. Cancer 29; 159 – 163, 1992.
- Dhabhar N., Kelkar RS., Nadkarni KS., and Advani SH. “Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in untreated Acute non lymphoblastic leukemia – A case report. Journal of Association of Physician of India 40; 4.10-412, 1992.
- Dhabhar N., Malhotra H., Hegde UP. and Advani SH., Malignant lymphoma and co-existent tuberculosis lymphadenitis. Journal of Association of Physician of India 39; 783, 1991.
- Dhabhar N., Saikia T., Soman CS and Advani SH., Primary lymphoma of breast. Report of six cases and review of literature. Indian J. Cancer 29; 164 – 168, 1992.
- Malhotra , Dhabhar B. N. and Advani SH. Profile of Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma in India. Journal of Association of Physician of India 40; 282 – 283, 1992.
- Alurkar , Dhabhar B. N., Kulkarni JN., Jambhekar NA., Advani SH. Primary endodermal sinus tumor of the penis. A case report. The Journal of Urology 148; 131 – 133, 1992.
- Dhabhar N., Malhotra H., Advani SH. Incidence of lung cancer and advances in non-small cell lung cancer. Journal of Association of Physician of India 40; 493, 1992.
- Saikia , Dhabhar B. N., Iyer RS., Nanjangud G., Gopal R., Nair CN., Nadkarni KS., Ashok Kumar MS., Dhond SR. and Advani SH. High incidence of meningeal leukemia in lymphoid blast crisis of chronic myeclogenous leukemia and the role of central nervous system prophylaxis. American Journal of Hematology 43; 10-13, 1993.
- Alurkar , Dhabhar B. N., Pathak AB., Gonsalves I., Iyer RS., Kelkar R., Pai SK., Deshpande RK., Desai PB. and Advani SH. Long term venous access in patients with malignancies: An Indian experience. Journal Surgical Oncology 51; 183-187, 1992.
- Dhabhar N., Alurkar SS., Malhotra H. and Advani SH. Gonadal dysfunction in patients receiving cancer chemotheraphy – A review. Indian Journal Cancer Chemotheraphy 14; 65 – 71, 1992.
- Malhotra , Dhabhar B. N., Saikia T., Gopal R., Nadkarni KS., Nair CN., Advani SH. Ifosfamide in plasma cell leukemia; a report of two cases and review of the literature. American Journal of Hematology 40; 226-228, 1992.
- Quadir , Dhabhar B. N., Dhar AK., Hedge UP., Shah RV., Phatak AB., and Advani SH. Acute promyelocytic leukemia with ischaemic event. Journal of Association of Physician of India 41; 300 – 302, 1993
- Dhabhar N., Pandita R., Bahar SA. The lupur Inhibitor Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome Indian Journal of Hematology & Blood Transfusion (In press).
- Dhabhar N., Malhotra H., Joseph R., Garde SU., Bhasin SD., Sheth AR., Advani SH., Gonadal function in prepubertal boys following treatment for Hodgkin’s disease. American Journal of Pediatric hematology/oncology 15; 306-310, 1993.
- Dhabhar N., Iyer RS. and Advani SH. Gestational trophoblastic neoplasm – A review. Journal at Federation of Obstet and Gynaec Society of India (In press).
- Dhabhar N., Alurkar SS. Hedge UP., Jambhekar NA. and Advani SH. Nasophruyngeal Hodgkin ‘s disease – Report of two cases. Leukemia and lymphoma (In press) .
- Parikh PM and Dhabhar N. “Supportive and terminal care”, Published as a chapter in a textbook “Elements of Medical Oncology” Editor Shilin Shukla brought out during Indian Association of Cancer chemotheraphy conference – March 1993.
- Al-Bahar , Pandita R., Dhabhar B. N. and Al-Bahar E., Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection associated with Acute Myeloblastic leukemia in a low HIV prevalence area. Acta Haematol 91; 52 – 53, 1994.
- Al-Bahar , Pandita R., Dhabhar B. N. and Al-Bahar E. Splenic Lymphoma with Villous lymphocytes – A report of first two cases from the Middle East. Acta Haematol 90; 198-201, 1993.
- Abdul Wahab , Al-Bahar S., Pandita R. Dhabhar B. N., Immune Cytopenias complicatng chronic myeloproliferative disorders – A report from Kuwait. Klinicka Onkologie 2; 61-62, 1994.
- Al-Bahar S., Dhabhar B. N., Pandita R. and Patel J. Fatal tumorlysis syndrome following single dose glucocorticoid in Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Klinicka Onkologie 1; 26-27, 1994.
- Al-Bahar S., Pandita R., Dhabhar B. N. and Arya R. Reactive hemophagocytic syndrome. A report of two cases from Kuwait. Annals of Saudi Medicine 14; 255-257, 1994.
- Al-Bahar , Pandita R., Dhabhar B. N. and Al Bahar E. Acute tumorlysis syndrome in acute lymphoblastic leukemia and Burkitt’s Lymphoma: Experience in a single centre in Kuwait. Annals of Oncology 4; 379, 1994.
- Al-Bahar , Pandita R., Dhabhar B. N. and Al Bahar E. Febrile Neutropenia in cancer patients in Kuwait: Microbial spectrum and outcome. Support Care Cancer 2; 129-131, 1994.
- Parikh B., Khanolkar , Advani S.H., Dhabhar B. N., and Manishchandra . Safety Profile of single dose Dexamethasone, as premedication for Paclitaxel. Journal of Clinical Oncology 14; 2189 – 2190, 1996.
- Ajay Jhaveri, Aabha Nagral, Dhabhar B. N., Mridula Sampat, and Samir Shah Chronic diarrhea, an unusual presentation of metastatic invasive lobular cancer of breast. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 25; 312 – 313, 2006.