MBBS from Grant Medical College, April 1979, stood 1st in GMC & Medicine
MD(Med) from Grant Medical College, April 1983, stood 2ne in University of Mumbai
DM(Cardiology) from Grant Medical College, June 1986
|LECTURER||1 YEAR 8 MONTHS||29TH MAY 1987 TO 28TH JAN.1989||DEPARTMENT OF CARDIOLOGY; J.J. HOSPITAL||EXPERIENCE INECHO CARDIOGRAPHY C CATH COROANGIOGRAPHY|
|LECTURER (MEDICINE)||6 MONTHS||26TH NOV.1986 TO 28TH MAY 1987||DEPT. OF MEDICINE.B.Y.L. NAIR HOSPITAL||TAUGHT MEDICAL AND DENTAL STUDENTS MANAGED MACU|
|REGISTRAR ( CARDIOLOGY)||2 YEARS||1ST SEP 1984 TO 31ST JULY 1986||DEPT. OF CARDIOLOGY. J.J.HOSPITAL||EXPERIENCE IN C.CATHAND CINEANGIOGRAPHY.EXPERIENCE IN VECTOR- CARDIOGRAPHY AND ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY.|
|REGISTRAR (CARDIOLOGY)||6 MONTHS||1ST MARCH 1984 TO 31ST AUGUST 1984||DEPT. OF CARDIOLOGY; NANAVATI HOSPITAL.||EXPERIENCE IN C.CATHAND CINEANGIOGRAPHY.EXPERIENCE IN VECTOR- CARDIOGRAPHY AND ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY.|
|REGISTRAR (MEDICINE PLUS ENDOCRINOLOGY)||2 YEARS||1ST MARCH 1982 TO 29TH FEB. 1984||DEPT.OF MEDICINE WITH ATTACHED DEPT.OF ENDOCRINOLOGY, J.J. HOSPITAL.||EXPOSURE TO VARIOUS MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.MANAGED ENDOCRINOLOGY O.P.D. EVERY WEEK.|
|REGISTRAR(I.C.C.U.)||6 MONTHS||1ST MARCH 1981 TO 28TH FEB.1982||DEPT.OF CARDIOLOGY J.J. HOSPITAL||MANAGEMENT OF CARDIC EMERGENCIES AND ALSO EXPOSURE TO ACUTE CORONARY CARE. ANGINA CLINIC WAS MANAGED EVERY WEEKLY|
|HOUSE PHYSICIAN (NEUROLOGY)||6 MONTHS||1ST MARCH 1981 TO 31ST AUG.1981||DEPT. OF NEUROLOGY J.J. HOSPITAL.||ADDITIONAL EPILEPSY CLINIC WAS MANAGED EVERY WEEK|
|HOUSE PHYSICIAN ( MEDICINE)||6 MONTHS||1ST SEP.1980 TO 28TH FEB 1981||J.J. HOSPITAL DEPT.OF MEDICINE WITH ATTACHED DEPT.OF GASTROENTEROLOGY & TITANUS.||EXPOSED TO ACCUTE CARE MEDICINE IN TITANUS WARDHAD TRAINING IN VARIOUS G.E. PROCEDURESAND VARIOUS MEDICAL EMERGENCIES|
|INTERNSHIP||1 YEAR||15TH JULY 1979 TO 14TH JULY 1980||6 MONTHS J.J. HOSPITAL 6 MONTHS -VIRAR PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRE.||RURAL TRAINING AT VIRAR PHC FOR 6 MONTHS. URBAN TRAINING AT J.J. HOSPITAL. MEDICINE SURGERY –
02 MONTHS. OBST. & GYNEC – 02 MONTHS
2nd Rank In Md Medicine (University Of Mumbai )
1st In Final M.B.B.S. (Grant Medical College )
1st In Medicine In Final M.B.B.S. ( Grant Medical College )
Awarded Best Student Of The Year In 1st Year Science ( K.C. College )
Awarded Scholarship For 5th Rank In Inter Science ( K.C. College )
Awarded Certificate For Photography Course -Indo American Society.
Passed Elementary And Intermediate Grade Drawing Examination.
Cardiological Society Of India ( CSI )
Indian Medical Association ( IMA )
Association Of Physician Of India ( API )
C & D Ward Medical Association
Association Of Medical Consultants.
- Co-Author of paper on “ Evaluation of Tinidazole and Diloxalide Furorate in Intestinal Amoebiasis “ published in Journal of J.J. Group of Hospital and GMC vol.xxvii. 169-172 ; 1982.
- Read paper on “Serum Lipids and Lipoprotein Abnormalities in IHD” on Dec.1, 1984 at International Conference on Recent Advances in Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery held at Mumbai.
- Read paper on “Serum Lipids and Lipoprotein Abnormalities in 120 patients of IHD” at 40th joint annual conference-association of Physician of India , Banglore.
- Co-author of paper “Mycocardial Briding of Coronary Artery in Hypertropic Cardiomyopathy” published in JAPI 35:312-315 ,1987.
- M.D. Thesis of “Clinical Radiological and ERCP findings in 50 cases of Chronic Pancreatitis”
- D.M. – Cardiology Thesis on “ Adult Fallot’s tetralogy “
- Read paper on “ An Observation of Electrical Disturbance on Electrocardiogram “ at 43 rd annual conference of API , Pune, Jan. 1988.
- Read paper on “ Vignettes in Electrocardiology “ at 43rd annual conference of API , Pune, Jan. 1988.
- Read paper on Rectification of 50 Cycle Interference on ECG “ at 43rd annual conference of API , Pune, Jan.1988