D.N.B. GASTROENTEROLOGY – P.D HINDUJA HOSPITAL, MUMBAI – National Board of Examinations – 2012
D.N.B. MEDICINE – Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai – National Board of Examinations – 2008
M.B.B.S – K.J Somaiya Hospital, Mumbai – M.U.H.S. Nashik – 2003
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Worked as a Senior Registrar in the Department of Gastroenterology of Jagjivanram Railway Hospital, Mumbai from 21/07/2009 to 20/10/2009
- Training in Gastroenterology (DNB resident) for 3 years at PD Hinduja and Research Centre, Mumbai from 29th April 2010 to 28th April 2013. Received experience in numerous diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- Was attached to Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai as a lecturer in the department of Digestive Diseases, Clinical Nutrition and Advanced Endoscopy from 3rd June 2013 to 28th Feb 2014 and have performed more than 3000 diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures. Have conducted various lectures for post graduate students(DM Students in Gastroenterology) at Tata Memorial Hospital and conducted endoscopy training sessions for nurses and technicians in the endoscopy department. Also my field of interest includes management of liver diseases, inflammatory bowel disease and pancreatitis.
- 1st prize in Pediatric Liver update 2010 by Maharashtra chapter of ISG and IAP
- Distinction in Pediatrics(76/100)
- Distinction in Medicine Practical (77/100)
- Member of American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Member of Indian Medical Association(IMA)
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants(AMC)
- Member of Association of Interventional GI Endoscopy(AIGE)
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology: vol 28(suppl 1) Dec, 20 – Abstract E-6, ‘Crystal Violet Chromoendoscopy Surveillance of short segment Barrett’s Esophagus.
- Poster presentations at ISGCON 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Poster acceptance at 21st United European Gastroenterology(UEG) week at Berlin
- Have contributed to the Gastroenterology section of 20th edition of P.J Mehta’s Practical Medicine text book
- Have conducted Hepatitis B screening camp at conwest and Manjula Badani Jain Hospital, Mumbai on 15th May 2014