D.G.O(Gynecology & Obstetrics) from Sir .J.J. Hospital & Grant Medical college – 2003
M.B.B.S from Sir .J.J. Hospital & Grant Medical college – 2001
I have performed complex surgical procedures like surgeries for ovarian malignancies, difficult hysterectomies for endometriosis.I have also handled complex Obstetric cases like
- Bad obstetric histories related to Anti – Phospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- Conducted normal delivery for a patient with cardio myopathy
- I also have a wide experience in treatment infertility including corrective surgeries for tubal repair , Intrauterine , insemination.(IUI)
I have consulted and operated upon many international patients from countries such as UAE , Saudi Arabia , Nigeria , Tanzania , and South Africa.
I consider myself to be a motivate Gynecologist & Obstetrician. I believe handwork, sincerity & perseverance are my strengths. I am extremely passionate about my surgical work . I regularly attend workshops and conferences to stay abreast the latest techniques and innovation . I believe that as a doctor my duty not only involves treatment of the medical condition of patient but also to allay the fears of the patient as well as their relatives.
- Medical Council of INDIA (MCI)
- Maharashtra Medical Council (MML)
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society of India (FOGSI)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS)
“ Anafortan” in Augmentation of labour