M.B.B.S from Seth Gordandas Sunderdas Medical college & The King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM), Bombay, from June 1970 to October 1974.
ECFMG : Passed in January 1975 with a scaled score of 76 and a standard score of 355
Resident rotating internship at the KEM Hospital, Bombay(1650 beds) for one year from Feb 1975 to Jan 1976
Passed the Doctor of Medicine(M.D)Examination of the University of Bombay in June 1979
- Residency posts at KEM Hospital
- House Officer(General Medicine) – 6 months
- House officer(Neurology) – 6 months
- House officer(ICCU) – 2 months
- Registrar (General Medicine & Gastro-Enterology) – 26 months
- Research Experience : Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR)
- Post Graduate Experience : Reader in Medicine, Seth G.S Medical college and The KEM Hospital for one year
Overseas Experience :
- Thomas’ Hospital, London,U.K.
- Mclndoe Unit Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, U.K
- Good Samarithan Hospital, Milwaukee,wis.,U.S.A
- Mary’s Hospital, Milwaukee,Wis.,U.S.A.
Consulate Attachment :
- Medical officer to the Ministry of Health, Rome, Italy, represented by the Consulate General of Italy, Bombay
- Designated Medical Practitioner(DMP), Canadian High Commission, New Delhi
- Designated Medical Physician, Australian High Commission, New Delhi
- Designated Medical Physician, New Zealand High Commission, New Delhi
Corporate Attachments :
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abacus Distribution Systems pvt. Ltd., Bombay
- Trafalgar House Construction India Ltd.,(CEMINDIA)
- CMC Ltd.
- Oman Agencies
- Myxedema & Pericardial Effusion with Cardiac Tamponade – Journal of Post Graduate Medicine(1983)29(3)188-190
- Special Talk on Intensive care of the burned patient
- ARDS in burns
- CME in respiratory burns
- Burns sepsis syndrome and antibiotic profile
- Non invasive Monitoring in Burns ICU
- Systematic Inflammatory Response Syndrome(SIRS) in burns
- MRSA infection in Burns ICU
- Talk on “Pharmacopoeia in ICCU” at USV Conference, Cairo, Egypt, November 2004
- Talk on :Bedside Radiology in Critical Care” at USV Conference, Beirut, Lebanon in March, 2006.