- D.M. Cardiology – October 1983 – First – Was one of the only two candidates declared successful by University of Bombay
- M.N.A.M.S. Medicine – April 1982 – First – Stood first in India
- M.D. Medicine – November 1980 – First – Rank in the University
- Final M.B.B.S. – October 1976 – First – Secured GOLD MEDAL in Medicine and several University Prizes.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Following University recognized posts were held at the K.E.M. Hospital and G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
- Tutor(Cardiology) – 1.11.1983 – 17.05.1984
- Register(Cardiology) – 1.03.1982 – 31.10.1983
- Tutor (Internal Cardiology) – 9.02.1981 – 28.02.1982
- Register (Medicine) – 1.09.1979 – 08.02.1981
- House officer (Cardiology)) – 1.04.1979 – 31.08.1979
- House officer (Neurology) – 1.09.1978 – 31.03.1979
- House officer(Medicine) – 1.02.1978 – 31.08.1978
Rotation INTERSHIP of one year (1977-78) in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gynecology and midwifery, Urban and Rural Public Health Department.
Job No.1 & 2 includes experience in I.C.C.U pre and post operative management of patients undergoing open and close heart surgery, experience in various investigations methods like two dimensional Echocardiography, Electrophysiplogical studies, cardiac catheterization and angiography including coronary angiography, computerized treadmill stress testing, holter monitoring, systolic time intervals and cardiac pacing-temporary as well as permanent.
Participated in seminars and Inter – Hospital Conference of the Department of Cardiology and was associated with research projects.
Teach under – graduates and post – graduates regularly.
Have participated activity in rural camps.
University Prizes : At final M.B.B.S. Examination of Bombay
- R.S.Poredi GOLD MEDAL & Prize
- Govind Vishnu Juvekar Prize
- K.S. Kanga Scholarship
- P.F. Soonawala Prize
- Shri Kund Gordhandas Bhalji Prize
- Charies Morehead Prize
College Prizes : Dr. Krishnaji Hari Datey & K.K. Datey Gold Medal
Dr. N.D. Patel Prize in Medicine for securing highest marks in college Competitive Examination, 1974
Awarded : Best Resident for the year 1983 by K.E.M. Hospital
Best student in High school, 1967-68 & 1968-69.
Certificate of Honour for best Academic Career, JSMS Hostel, 1975
- Cardiological Society of India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Society of Electrocardiography
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Association of Medical Consultants
- Kokan Ambulance Society
- A ward Medical Association
- E ward Medical Association
- Anjuman – I – Islam
- Anjuman – e – Khairul Ismal
- Ciguartera(A variety of fresh poisoning) of Post graduate medicine, (2979),25(2),112-114
- Reputed Aneurysm of the circle of wills in case of Polycystic Disease of Kidneys. of Post Graduate Medicine (1982), 28(1), 34-46
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Fistula with Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telengiactasis. of Physicians of India (1982),30, 476-478
Research Works :
- “Evening Promise Oil in the treatment of Hyperecholestrolemis”.
Paper Presentation :
Presented a paper of EXPERIENCE WITH PROGRAMMABLE PACEMAKERS at the International Conference on recent Advances in Cardiology, 1984.