- M.D. – 2009 – Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Navi Mumbai
- M.B.B.S. – 2003 – K.J.Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Mumbai
Experience in various surgical procedures including vitiligo surgeries, tattoo removal, Acne scar surgeries, ear lobe repair, nail surgeries, wart & molluscum removal, etc.
Chemical peels : Worked hands on with various chemical peeling agents including-but not limited to Glycolic, Salicylic, TCA, Retinoic, Lactic and Phytic Acid and combination peels.
Worked extensively with dermarollers and microdermabrasion for various indications.
Experienced with the use of Lasers (ablative and non-ablative, fractionated and non-fractionated)and IPL for the treatment of various skin disorders.
Experienced with the use of Botox and Dermal Fillers (basic and advanced indications) Have experience with newer technologies like Radiofrequency based machines and mesotherapy.
Good experience with PRP treatment for various indications.
Skilled in taking skin and mucosal biopsies, and interpret their stained sections
Extensive experience with pediatric dermatological conditions and their treatment
- C.K. Jagavkar award for Best practicing Dermatologist 2nd Prize sep 2010
- National Dermatology Quiz for post-graduates Pune 2008
- B.S. Yadav Quiz (state level) 2nd Prize July 2006
- Indian Association of Dermatologist, Venereologists and Leprologists(LM/5096)
- Indian Association of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons (Memb.No.150)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India(MH/ACSI/638)
- Cosmetology Society of India(LF-1402)
- International Society of Dermatology(Memb. Id. 33226)
- Hair Cosmetics. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol.2013;79:654-67
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2013;79:310-21
- Nail cosmetics. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2012;78:309-17
- Vulvar ulcer as a presentation of systematic Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2011;77:177-9
- Isolated Crohn’s disease of the vulva. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Lepro. 2011;77:342-4
- Keratotic papules on the margins of palms. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Lepro. 2011;77:249-50
- Vulvar puritus for one year. Dermatology Online Journal 16(10):10
- Linear IgA bullons dermatosis of childhood: response to thalidomide. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2010 Jul-Aug;76(4):427-9
- Doc, I can’t taste my food! Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2010 May-Jun;76(3):296-7
- Primary cutaneous nocardiosis with cranio-cerebral extension: A case report . Dermatol online J.2009 Jun 15;15(6):8
- Specific Investigations in case of sexually Transmitted Diseases. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2007;28:43-7
- Residents page-Clue cells. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2007; 28 : 108-9
- Wooly Hair: A case report of 2 siblings Indian Journal of Pediatric dermatology
- Dissertation: Clinico-Epidemiological study of patients with polymorphous light eruption(PMLE) Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Navi Mumbai Guide: Dr. Sharmila Patil
- Quantitative analysis of change in skin parameters following use of Salicylic acid peels for melasma and photo-ageing in women. Kelkar College, Thane Guide : Dr. Sharmila Patil
- Prevalence of Metabolic syndrome in patients with Psoriasis. P.D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mahim. Guide: Dr. Nina Madnani
- Possible predictive factors of development of post-inflammatory hyperpigamentation in Indian Skin. P.D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mahim. Guide: Dr. Nina Madnani