- M.B.B.S 1994, Seth G.S Medical College, King. Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- M.D (Respiratory diseases and tuberculosis) 1997, Grant Medical College, Sir J.J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DETRD 1997, Diploma in Environmental tuberculosis & respiratory diseases, college of Physicians and surgeons, Mumbai
- FAARC (U.S.A)2002, Fellow of the American Association of respiratory care
- Diploma in Critical care medicine, 2004(Indian Society of critical care medicine)
- EDIC (European diploma in critical care medicine)2009.
Course Coordinator & Senior Instructor For American Heart Association BLS & ACLS training program
Instructor for International Trauma Life support Course(ITLS). Held under the auspices of Trauma life support ALABAMA chapter, U.S.A
Life member of the Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine, Indian Chest Society, And Indian Electrocardiography Society.
Faculty of the Life supporter Institute of Health Sciences(LIHS), the AHA accreditated organization for CPR, Trauma, EMS training & 1298 Ambulance service in Mumbai, Gujarat, Punjab, Rajasthan, Bihar & Kerala
Associate clinical coordinator for clinical research with KGN CLINICAL research, Mumbai
Recognized teacher for the postgraduate diploma in critical medicine under the INDIAN SOCIETY of CRITICAL care medicine
Article on ASTHMA in Indian Journal of the clinical practice-special issue on allergy & asthma,1999
One of the chief investigators in Mumbai for the PROVE & IMPROVE STUDY on DVT for the Indian arm of the study in 2001/2002
One of the principal investigators for the Multinational and multicentric study ENDORSE published in the LANCET in Feb, 2008