DNB Medicine from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Fellowship in Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology from Sir Gangaram Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (GRIPMER), New Delhi.
M.B.B.S. from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College Ajmer with distinction in Anatomy
Rich experience in treating Rheumatologic and autoimmune diseases with immunomodulator drugs and biologics.
Trained under the stalwarts of Rheumatology and am an active member of the Indian Rheumatology Association.
- Consultant Rheumatologist Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon – for a period of two years
- Consultant Rheumatologist W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon-one and half years.
- Attending Consultant Department of Rheumatology at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon June 2015- Aug 2018
- Consultant Rheumatology Miracles Mediclinic and Kalyani Hospital Gurgaon.
- Fellowship in Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology from Sir Gangaram Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- Senior Resident Cardiology Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Senior Resident in Internal Medicine From Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- DNB Resident in the Department of Medicine from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Junior Resident in the Department of Neurology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Junior Resident in the Department of Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Work experience in Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur as a Junior Resident in the Department of Medicine
- Awarded ‘Dr. P.S. Gupta Award’ for the Best DNB Resident in the Department of Medicine for year 2009 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Awarded scholarship by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology for 100% Marks in Biology in class XII.
Research & Publications
- My latest write-up on IL 17-23 inhibitors and Macrophage Activation Syndrome is under publication for the Manual of Rheumatology.
- I had previously contributed a chapter on Gout for the Manual of Rheumatology.
- Case Report titled Prostatic Involvement in Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis got published in the APLAR journal as a co-author.
- Case report on Systemic Sclerosis and Rituximab got selected for the second prize at Dubai Rheumatology Conference in October 2016.
- A case report titled Tubercular Pyomyosits in a case of rheumatoid arthritis being treated with infliximab was published in the International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases 2010;13:82-85
- My work on ‘Acinetobacter infection in Adult care Unit’ was selected for a poster presentation at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases held in Helsinki, Finland from 16 to 19 May 2009.
- My Case presentation on ‘ARDS in scrub typhus’ got selected for the annual CME of API-Delhi State Chapter held from 18th to 19th October 2008.