MBBS from Government Medical College, Latur Maharashtra.
MD Medicine Grant Medical College and J.J Group of Hospitals 2010-2013
DNB Cardiology, The Madras Medical Mission (MMM) Hospital, Chennai
FNB Interventional Cardiology Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore
- Coronary Angiograms, Peripheral Angiograms & Cardiac catheterization performed:
- Angioplasties (including single, double , triple vessels , Primaries , left main,
bifurcation , CTO, graft interventions) performed: 1200
- Pacemakers, AICD, CRT, pulse generator replacement
- Competent in performing and interpreting IVUS , OCT , FFR
- Experienced in performing ASD device closure and PTMC.
- Assisted in various procedures like TAVR, Stent grafts , Renal angioplasty , BPA , BPV,
BAV, PFO device closure , IVC filter , Paravalvular leak , Coarctoplasty , myocardial
biopsy, Rotablation , Intravascular lithotripsy .
7) Competent in performing Pericardiocentesis and EP study
a) As a resident at the department of Medicine, J. J . Group of Hospital, Mumbai
i) Managed all the wards and ICU under supervision .
ii) Performed procedures like Central line , Bone Marrow aspiration , Ascitic Tap ,
Pleural Tap , Arterial Line , Intubation , Liver Biopsy & Lumbar puncture.
b) As Assistant Professor and ICU Incharge , J. J . Group of Hospital , Mumbai –
i) Managed all the critical patients admitted in the ICU
ii) Looked after the Administrative aspects of the ICU
iii) Performed Temporary Pacing , Intubation and Other procedures mentioned
c) As Senior Intensivist ,Criticare Hospital , Mumbai –
i) Managed Critical patients in the ICU
ii) Performed Thrombolysis , Temporary Pacing and IABP.
d) Completed DNB Cardiology training from Feb 2016 to Feb 2019 from The Madras Medical
Mission Hospital (MMM), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and passed the exit exam in the first
attempt. During the training period, have done procedures like coronary angiograms,
angioplasties, pacemakers and assisted peripheral interventions also. Have knowledge in
IVUS, OCT, and FFR too. Represented the institute in the South India Zonal round of the
TYSA (Torrent Young Scholar Award) Cardiology quiz.
e) Worked as a Junior Consultant in the department of cardiology at the MMM institute,
Chennai, Tamil, Nadu, India. (From June 2019- Oct 2019) which is a tertiary cardiac care
f) Persued FNB interventional cardiology fellowship at Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore
(from 11 November 2019- till 10 february 2022).
1) Clinical Presentation & Diagnosis of Mucopolysaccharidosis Type 2 (Hunter Syndrome ) in
JAPI in August , 2013 . VOL 61.
2) Chorea as a Rare Manifestation of Hyperglycemia in JAPI September , 2013 . VOL 61.
3) Various publications done during the period of DNB Cardiology in various journals like ESC
heart failure 2019, vessel plus, Indian heart journal, CASS.
4) Published a study from Narayana Hrudayala, Bangalore namely, Interventional management of patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in the journal Cardiology Today May- June edition 2021.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PRESENTATIONS:
• International health care and cardiology conference (IHCC), Bangkok, 2018
• Oral presentation at the Cardiology society of India (CSI), 2018
• European Society of Cardiology (ESC), World Heart Failure Conference, Athens, Greece,
• Society for heart failure and transplant (SfHFT), Mumbai, India, 2019
• World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2019 WHCS), Singapore, 2019
• Oral and poster presentation at the Cardiology society of India (CSI ),2019 under the CSI
travel award category.
• Presented as amongst the top 3 presenters on ‘OCT guided device selection for
restenosis’ at SCIP Virtual conference in October , 2020.