M.B.B.S from L.T.MGH, Sion
D.G.O from L.T.MGH, Sion
M.D.(Gyn-Obs) from L.T.MGH, Sion
Work Experience :
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecological at L.T.M.G. Hospital and Rajawadi Hospital (1994-1997)
- Associate Consultant Gynaecologist at Ashwini Hospital, Ghatkoper, Mumbai,(1997-1998)
- Casualty Medical officer at Sion Hospital, Mumbai(1998-1999).
- Staff Gynaecologist, Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai (2000-2004).
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Bombay Fertility Clinic(2004-2007).
- Managed private maternity home of a leading gynaecologist in Mahim on various occasions (2008- Till date).
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mahim (2009-2012)
Special Training :
- Course on Personal Counseling held at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai in 2001.
- Training in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy at CICE Clemont Ferrand , France in April 2005.
- Training I USG and Fetal Monitoring at N. Wadia Hospital, Mumbai.
- Training in IVF at Bombay Fertility Center, Mumbai.
- Diploma in Diet and Nutrition from Tulip International , Gold Coast University(Australia)affiliate.
- Training in Pre-natal and Post-natal exercises.
Operative Experience :
- Performed various endoscopic surgeries like total Laproscopic hysterectomy, Myomectomy and Operative Hysteroscopy.
- Performed and assisted various major and minor gynecologis, obstetric and Fertility related surgeries including abdominal and vaginal Hysterectomies, Laparotomies, Myomectomies, Prolapse repair.
- Handled obstetric emergencies and managed high – risk pregnancies with medical disorders.
- Handled multiple pregnancies.
Special Interests :
- High risk pregnancy management.
- Infertility counseling and management.
- Complete care of the pregnant woman , including diet planning , Pre – natal exercise program and Post – natal exercise plan.
- Teenage and adolescence counseling.
Special Focus Areas :
- High risk pregnancy.
- Infertility and Endoscopy.
Special Skills :
- Excellent social, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with patients and hospital staff.
- Strong ability to work under extreme pressure in high risk pregnancy and delivery.
Special Training :
- Teaching CPS – DGO students at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical, Khar.
- Taught DNB students at Bhatia Hospital , Mumbai.
- Taught CPS – DGO students at Bhatia Hospital , Mumbai.
- Medical disorders in Pregnancy, organized by MOGD in 2001, Invited to talk on Antiphilosopholipid Antibody Syndrome.
- Endscopy workshop on Scientific Rationale of Endoscopic Surgery in August 2001,at Bhatia Hospital.
- ISOPARB – Seminar on Screening in Perinatology at Nair Hospital in September 2002.
- Conducted Post graduate quiz at Nair Hospital
- Judged the poster session at the annual MOGS in January 2012.
- Faculty at MOGS outreach Program held in Mumbai in August 2014.
- Given talks in various schools about Sex Education and teenage health.
- Participated in educational TV Shows on Jai Maharashtra Channel
Academic Achievements :
- Secured distinction in Gynaecology – ObstetricsIn 3rd year MBBS.
- Secured distinction in Pharmacology In 2nd year MBBS.
- Secured distinction in Anatomy & Biochemistry In 1st year MBBS.
- Vidhya Bhasin Awards for Best Paper presented At VIII AII India Congress of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology In February 2002.
- Thermachoice Award for Best Paper presented at IAGE Conference on Giant Strides in Gynecological Endoscopy in March 2002.
- Amarnath Das Prize for Best Paper presented at AICOG 2004,Agra.
- Secured highest marks in Sanskrit in HSC in Mumbai University
- Induction of Labour in PIH in 1994 in a BOGS Conference.
- Presented an interesting case of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia in BOGS Conference in 1997.
- Case report on Chorioangioma of Placenta in 30th Annual Conference of MOGS in March 2002.