M.B.B.S, M.S (General Surgery), DNB(Plastic Surgery)
Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery(Spain)
Visiting fellow (Akademikliniken, Sweden)
Fellowship in Plastic Surgery( New Zealand)
Special Interest :
- Aesthetic and facial plastic surgery
- Head and Neck Microsurgery and Breast Reconstruction
- Advanced Wound Care
- Maxillofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Trauma management and reconstructive surgery
Clinical experience in detail:
- General Plastic and Reconstructive surgery fellow(July 2017 to July 2018; Wellington Regional Plastic surgery Centre – Lower Hutt, New Zealand).
- Learning and practicing advanced techniques of Head and neck cancer reconstruction in form of microsurgical free flaps and pedicled flaps, local flaps.
- Learning the various techniques for Breast reconstruction in form of LD flaps, DIEAP flaps, TRAM flaps, Prosthesis based reconstructions, secondary procedures like implant exchange, and Nipple reconstruction.
- Attending Multi-disciplinary meetings to gain an all-around perspective in Cancer management.
- Skin cancer management – Melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer treatment in form of local operative procedures and local flaps.
- Trauma Management – Attending on-call patients, treatment of acute burns, hand trauma, and maxillofacial trauma independently.
- Clinical fellow in Aesthetic Surgery at Instituto Javier de Benito (Barcelona, Spain) (January 2017 – March 2017)
- Training in office procedures – Silhouette soft thread lifts, blepharoplasties, non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
- Facial Aesthetic procures – Endoscopic brow lifts, high SMAS facelifts, platysmoplasty, neck lifts, chin augmentation, micro and nano fat grafting, rhinoplasties.
- Body contouring and body sculpturing techniques by liposuction, fat grafting, and abdominoplasties
- Breast augmentation – Inframammary, periareolar, transaxillary, Breast reduction, Mastopexy, buttock lift, and augmentation by prosthesis
- Visiting fellow at Akademikliniken (Stockholm, Sweden) (April 2017)
- Rhinoplasties, Abdominoplasties, Breast reduction, Exchange of the prosthesis, Breast Augmentation by a special no-touch technique of Akademikliniken, buttock and back lift for body contouring, High SMAS facelift
- Lecturer and Plastic Surgery DNB Trainee (Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune, India) (February 2013 to January 2017):
- Comprehensive training in basic techniques of plastic surgical practices – trauma management, reconstruction using skin graft, local regional and free flaps.
- Performed and assisted reconstructive operations for onco-reconstruction like PMMC flaps, latissimus dorsi flaps, nasolabial flaps, forehead flaps, total lip reconstruction, eyelid reconstruction, tongue flaps and microvascular cases like radial artery forearm flaps, anterolateral thigh flaps, free latissimus dorsi flaps, free gracilis flaps, lateral arm flaps, and free fibula flap.
- Performed and assisted extremity trauma cases for bony, tendon, and vascular reconstruction and upper and lower extremity coverage with pedicled and free laps.
- Performed and assisted in maxillofacial trauma cases for multiple facial fractures and maxillofacial reconstruction.
- Performed and assisted in all types of cleft lip and palate, syndactyly, polydactyly, vascular anomalies over face and extremities, secondary correction of cleft lip, cleft rhinoplasty, and alveolar bone grafting.
- Performed and assisted in cases of body contouring for abdomen, thighs, and buttocks, Brachioplasty, treatment of gynecomastia, abdominoplasty, breast reduction, augmentation, facelift, rhinoplasty, lip correction, neck rejuvenation, and dermabrasion. Secondary reconstruction of contour abnormalities – fat grafting, tissue expansion.
- Management of HIV-related lipodystrophy
- The active part of the Hair Transplant team
- Performed and assisted in the treatment of acute burns, treatment of burn contracture sequelae, and reconstruction in burns patients.
- Performed and assisted in the treatment of chronic wounds with advanced wound care techniques, use of vacuum-assisted dressings, HBOT, and meshed grafting techniques. Post-infective chest wall reconstruction in cases of sternal dehiscence.
- Performed and assisted in multiple cases of A-v fistula creation for Hemodialysis
- Office procedures like excision of skin cancers, local flaps, scar revisions with Z plasty/W plasty, Auroplasty, Cosmetic repair of facial clws, cosmetic excision of moles, lipomas, sebaceous cysts, nail bed repair, etc
- Training in cosmetic procedures like the use of Botox, Fillers, Chemical peels, PRP, and LASERS
- Active involvement in clinical meetings, multi-disciplinary meetings, research activities, journal clubs, and organizing conferences and workshops.
Research & Publications
- Ashok Y Kshirsagar, Sanjitsingh R Sulhyan, Shraddha Deshpande, SV Jagtap, Malignant change in an Epidermal Cyst over Gluteal Region: Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery 2011, 4(1), 48
- Parag Sahasrabudhe, Tushar Dighe, Nikhil Panse, Shraddha Deshpande, Amit Jadhav, Sheetal Londhe. A prospective long-term study of patency and outcomes of 505 arteriovenous fistulas in patients with chronic renal failure: Author’s experience and review of literature: Indian J Plast Surg 2014; 47:362-9
- Dissertation – Study of Branchiobasilic fistula by new technique as vascular access for hemodialysis. (Accepted by National Board of examinations, Delhi in 2016)
- Breast cancer database formation for Hutt Valley District Health Board (July 2018)