- MBBS : Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC), New Delhi(1998)
- MD Internal Medicine : Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi(2002)
- DM Neurology : All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS),New Delhi(2007)
- Fellowship in Refractory Epilepsy Management at the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit,King’s College Hospital, London, UK(2010)
A Neurologist trained at AIIMS with special interest in Management of Epilepsy and sleep disorders. Pursued a post doctoral fellowship in refractory epilepsy at the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit,King’s college Hospital, London, UK.
- The ML Soni award for the Best Neurology Resident at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, new Delhi on January 7th 2009
- The 2nd prize for the Best poster (Medical) at ECON 2009, the 10th annual conference of the Indian Epilepsy society and the Indian Epilepsy Association at SVIMS, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India on feb 7th and 8th 2009
INDEXED WITH MEDLINE
- Gourie-Devi M, Gupta R,Sharma V, Pardasani V, Maheshwari S. An insight into death wish among patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in India using “Wish-to-Die Questionnaire”. Neurol India.2017 Jan-Feb;65(1):46-51.
- Pardasani V, Khadilkar S. Classifying epilepsy: what’s new? J Assoc Physicians India. 2013 Aug;61(8 suppl):6-9
- Behari M, Pardasani V. Genetics of wilsons disease. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2010 Dec;16(10):639-44
- Pardasani V, Pradhan S. Finger drop following a potassium drop. J. Assoc Physicians India 2009 May;57:419-20
- Pradhan S, Pardasani V, Ramteke K. Azithromycin-induced myasthenic crisis: reversibility with calcium gluconate. Neurol India.2009 May-Jun;57(3):352-3
- Prasad K, Bhatia R,Srivastava MV, Pardasani V, Garg A. Fatal subacute necrotizing brainstem encephalitis in young man due to rare parasitic(Balamuthia) infection. Pract Neurol. 2008 Apr;8(2):112-7
- Pardasani V, Shukla G, Singh S, Goyal V, Behari M. Abnormal sleep-wake cycles in patients wit tuberculosis meningitis: a case-control study. J Neurol Sci.2008 Jun 15;269(1-2):126-32.
- Rohatgi A, Pardasani V, Sharma SK, Gupta AK, Gurtoo A,. Louis Bar syndrome. J Assoc Physicians India.2003 mar;51:286
- Yadav K, Rohatgi A, Sharma SK, Kulshrestha M, Sachdeva S, Pardasani V. Oculomotor palsy associated with hepatitis E infection. J Assoc Physicians India.2002 May;50(5):737
- Fever of unknown origin. Review Article in “Topics in Basic Medicine”, Proceedings of Medicine update-LHMC(2000)
- Bronchial Asthma Management: Strategies for the future. Review article in “Topics in Basic Medicine” Proceedings of Medicine update-LHMC(2000)
- Prevention of Bacterial Endocarditis : recent recommendations. Review Article in “Topics in Basic Medicine”, Proceedings of Medicine update-LHMC(2000)
- An unusual clinical profile of visceral Leishmaniasis. Case report in Journal of Indian Academy of clinical medicine Apr-Jun 2000 No.2, Volume 5
- A Study of Pregnancy related strokes. Abstract in JAPI January 2001, No.66,Volume 49
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis. Case report in Journal on Indian Academy of clinical medicine Oct-Dec 2001, No.4, volume 2.
- Study of pregnancy related strokes. Original Article in JIMI Sept 2001, No.3, Volume 4
- Correlation of clinical scores at presentation with outcome in acute bacterial meningitis. JAPI 2002, Volume 50.
- Auto-immune Polyglandular Syndrome type 3: a case report. JAPI 2002, Volume 50.
- A case of Neurolept malignant syndrome associated with SSEP. Case report in JAPI December 2002, volume 50.