- Medical School. M.B.B.S.: (1994) Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, University of Mumbai,affiliated to Medical Council of India.
- Post-graduation Master of Surgery,M.S.Branch: General Surgery:(1998) Seth G.S.Medical College,King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, University of Mumbai, India.
- Super-specialization Master of Chirurgie, M.Ch. Branch: Genito Urinary Surgery:(2003) Grant Medical College and Sir J.J.Group of Hospitals, University of Mumbai, India.
- Diploma -Laparoscopy Diploma in Laparoscopic Urology Surgery, European Institute of Telesurgery,IRCAD,Strasbourg IRCAD,Strasbourg, France – 2005
Experience in United Kingdom
Worked with Mr. David J. Sherlock, Consultant North Manchester General hospital, U.K. -1999
Clinical Profile – 14 year experience in Dubai ,U.A.E
Experience in Mediclinic Welcare Hospital,Dubai: Dec 2010 to till present
Mediclinic Welcare Hospital is a aprt of Mediclinic International group of private hospitals ( South Africa, Swizerland and U.A.E.) it is a modem, multi-sepciality,127 bed private Hospital in Dubai which has ISO 9001-2000 certification and Joint Commission International Accreditation ( JCIA) As an independent Consultant Urologist over the last seven years,my clinical practice includes:
- Outpatient services, emergency admissions,referrals from allied department s, elective admissions and day care unit.
- Perform major and minor endourological & open surgeries,as elective and emergency cases.
- Experience with ultrasound,laser,urodynamics,ESWL
- Presentation in various symposiums and conferences in U.A.E.
- Inter- disciplinary committee member in Hospital
- Electronic Medical Record-keen interest in implementation and development
- Quality control and Optimal Utilization of resources- special interest
Experience in Dubai Hospital, Dubai: Jan 2004 to Nov 2010
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is the only regularity institute of health services in Dubai and I worked almost 7years, from 2004 till 2010,in Urology Department at Dubai Hospital,which in one of the three government tertiary hospitals accredited by JCIA.It caters to a population of around two million residing in Dubai and northern Emirates.
- In-charge of Urology Department of Dubai Hospital 2009-2010
- Managing Urological services including emergency urology cases from three hospitals: Dubai Hospital,Rashid hospital- trauma centre and Al Wasl Hospital-obstetric / gynecology and pediatric hospital
- Supervision of urological procedures done by Specialist and Registers
- Administrative duties including bringing the department to JCIA standard and to establish and maintain quality control and adherence to their standards.
- Committee member for licensing professional Urologist for private practice in Dubai Health Authority
- Panel member for medico-legal investigation in the Central Governance unit of Dubai Health Authority
- Panel member for investigation in Central Morality and Morbidity committee in Dubai Health Authority
- Panel member of medico-legal investigation in Dubai Courts
- Senior Lecturer in Urology for the Dubai Medical College for Girls
- Endourology – upper and lower tract
- Urolithiasis & Prostate diseases
- Men’s Health & Andrology
- Quality Control – maintenance and adherence to standards, Electronic Medical Record systems, Optimal Hospital Resource Utilization- survey and application.
- Urological Society of India
- Mumbai Urological Society, India
- American Urology Association
- European Association of Urology
- Emirates Urology Society
- West Zone Urology Society of India Conference, Jabalpur, November 2001:
- Endourological management of nephrolithiasis in compromised renal function Post PCNL Pseudo Aneurysm – A case report
- Urology Society of India Annual Conference,Jaipur,January 2002: Posterior Urethral Strictures – Efficiency of different modalities of management
- West Zone Urology Society of India Conference,Nadiad, October 2002: Speaker in the Symposium or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia,natural history and epidemiology of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia-Indian Perspective
- International Conference in Recent Advances of Clinical Oncology,Al Ain,Feb 2007: Prostatic Lymphoma – presenting as common urinary symptom
- Combined Anesthesia and Urology Department Symposium on Prostatic Surgery: Transurethral prostatic surgery & anesthesia: October 2009, Dubai