Call direct appointment number
South Mumbai - Mumbai Central
Consulting days: Sat
Timings: 15:00 - 17:00
Consulting Room: D03
Consultant: Orthopaedic, Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai
Dr. Ameet Pispati’s expertise has helped make an incredible impact throughout his career. He has trained in Mumbai, Germany and the UK and learnt advanced Hip and Knee Replacement surgery from stalwarts in the western world. In over 20 years of experience he even had the privilege of treating the Indian, New Zealand and Australian Cricket teams. Patients from all over the world prefer to have their hips and knees replaced by him.
He has lectured as Faculty at the Bombay Orthopaedic Society and Indian Orthopaedic Association. He has also been invited by the Orthopaedic Associations of Malaysia, Thailand, China, Indonesia and Singapore as International Faculty for Hip and Knee surgery courses and workshops. He is one of the few to get international recognition by being invited to perform live complex surgeries in Malaysia and China.
Research and Publications
• Author of Chapter: Hip Resurfacing in American textbook “Operative techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery” by Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins.
• Author of Chapter: Surgery for Arthritis, in Manual of Rheumatology, an Official Publication of Indian Rheumatology Association.
• ‘Prevention of deep vein thrombosis after hip and knee surgery.’
• ‘Prevention of bedsores in Orthopaedic patients.’
• ‘Paper on blood loss prevention after total knee replacement.’
• Dr Pispati has trained in Mumbai, Germany and UK
Dr. Ameet's respected expertise will help Wockhardt Hospitals, South Mumbai make an incredible impact.
Wockhardt Hospitals, South MumbaiA New Age Hospital1877, Dr.Anand Rao Nair Road,Near Agripada Police Station,Mumbai Central (E),Mumbai- 400 011