Dr. Bhawan K. Paunipagar
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B. M.N.A.M.S
Consultant Radiologist (MRI-CT Division)
Research and publications:
His co-authored books are:
- Editorial board member, MSK division, Indian Journal of Radiology Imaging.
- Radiology Author with Amirsys publishers (USA) and Elsevier Publishers, (USA)
- Published numerous original articles, review articles, pictorial essays and case reports in various international and national radiology journals.
- He has over 50 research publications in indexed and non-indexed international and national journals till date.
- He wrote 57 book chapters in 7 books.
Primary author of three, web-based teaching sites for residents and junior doctors:
- Diagnostic Imaging-Ultrasound (2007), (Amirsys Publishers)
- Imaging and Surgical Anatomy series (2007), (Amirsys Publisher)
- Expert Differential Diagnosis- Ultrasound (2009), (Amirsys publisher),
- Expert Differential Diagnosis-Abdomen (2008), (Amirsys Publisher)
- Modern Arthroscopy (2011), Intech publishers,
- Endometriosis-basic concepts and current research trends (2012), Intech Publishers
- Diagnostic Ultrasound - Muscoloskeletal Radiology (2014), Elsevier Publishers
Affiliations with various Organizational bodies:
- Interpretation of Chest Radiograph: https://facs.med.cuhk.edu.hk/site/cdproject/proj/cx/player.html
- CT Abdomen: https://facs.med.cuhk.edu.hk/site/cdproject/proj/CTAbd/player.html
- MRI Neuro-anatomy: https://facs.med.cuhk.edu.hk/isite/brain/index1.html
- Indian Radiological Imaging Association (IRIA, Life Member)
- Indian College of Radiology Imaging (ICRI, Life Member)
- European Society of Radiology (ESR, Associate Member)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS, Associate Member)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA, Associate Member)
- Ex-member with Society of Paediatric Radiology, European Society of Paediatric Radiology, Hongkong Medical Council, Asian Ocean College of Radiology.
- Dr. Bhawan Paunipagar is an overseas sub-specialty trained Musculoskeletal Radiologist with an incredible career, in professional and academic aspects of Radiology.
- Fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Imaging and Head-Neck Imaging, Prince Of Wales Hospital, Chinese University Of Hongkong.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Musculoskeletal MRI from American College of Radiology.
- Worked as a Faculty in Department of Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Prince Of Wales Hospital, Chinese University Of HongKong for 6years.
- Short duration training in Paediatric Cardiac MRI at Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston MA, USA and Adult Cardiac MRI at Brigham’s Women Hospital, Boston
Dr Paunipagar’s skills give Wockhardt Hospitals South Mumbai confidence and assurance.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Cross-Sectional Body Imaging
- Neck Imaging
- Cardiac Imaging