Call direct appointment number
South Mumbai - New Age
M.S. (Gen Surgery) FIAGES, FALS
After completing his masters in surgery under the supervision of Late Dr. C. N. Dedhia, a urologist, he held a house officers’ post in general surgery with Dr. D. R. Trivedi, in E.N.T with Dr. L.H.Hiranandani and in Orthopedics with Dr. D.D.Tanna. He later joined Rajawadi Hospital, Mumbai as a surgical registrar with Dr. Y.R.Kher (Head of Surgical dept. Nair Hospital), where he received competence in decision making, operative techniques, post-operative management of difficult and complex surgeries.
Before venturing into the private practice arena, he joined Late Dr. P.K.Jhawerat at Bombay Hospital as an observer for about 6 months where also he assisted on various cholecystectomies, thyroid and parathyroid surgeries. He gained further confidence once he was allowed to operate independently.
• Dr Kamlesh completed his M.B.B.S. from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai and his masters in general surgery from B.Y.L. Nair Hospital.
• Minimally invasive surgeries which include cholecystectomy, appendectomy, adhesiolysis fundoplication, colonic resection, APR, aplenectomy and bariatric surgery.
• Thyroid and parathyroid surgeries for benign as well as malignant diseases.
• Breast cancer surgeries like radical mastectomy & breast conservative surgeries
• Ano-rectal disorders include stapled hemorrhoidopexy and fissures fistula.
Wockhardt Hospitals, South MumbaiA New Age Hospital1877, Dr.Anand Rao Nair Road,Near Agripada Police Station,Mumbai Central (E),Mumbai- 400 011