Dr . M.M.Bahadur
M.D. (Medicine) , DNB (Nephrology)
Consultant : Nephr ologist
Dr Bahadur heads a unit doing transplants & deals with all type of nephrology patients of varying complexities.
Currently working as a Consultant Nephrologist at:
- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre in the Department of Nephrology & Dialysis Unit, Mumbai
- Saifee Hospital, Marine Lines, Mumbai
- Prince Ali Khan Hospital, Mazgaon, Mumbai
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, (Central Railways) Byculla, Mumbai
- Run his own consulting at 109, Doctors House, Peddar Road.
- He has presented a number of papers at national and international academic meetings, invited guest speaker at various Nephrology forums and conferences and written updatereview articles.
- Participated as Principal Investigator / Clinical Associate in 4 international drug trials.
- M.D.(Medicine) from Gandhi Medical College,Bhopal University
- DNB (Nephrology) from Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Taken Senior Hospital Managers Course conducted at Birmingham University, UK by International Hospital Federation.
- Done a course in Emergency Medicine at Royal Hospital London.
- Trained in 2D Echo Color Doppler, Stress Test and Ultrasonography . Trained in Upper GI Scopy at Superspeciality GI Unit at Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai.
Awards & Honors
- Conducts the DNB Nephrology Post-Doctoral teaching programand research activities at Jaslok hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai.