Call direct appointment number
South Mumbai - Mumbai Central
M.B.B.S., M.D.(Anaesthesia), F.N.B. (Cardiac Anaesthesia - Diplomat National Board)
Consultant - Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesiology and Intensivist
Dr. Prasanna Salvi’s core competence in Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia and Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care has been a boon in the field of paediatric care. After his graduation and post-graduation in Mumbai he went on to do a Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia (F.N.B. - National Board) from the prestigious Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore, with the highest rank in the exit examinations. He has 10 years of experience as an Anaesthesiologist.
• M.B.B.S. - Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
• Post-graduation in Anaesthesia - Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital.
• Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia (F.N.B. - National Board) - Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore
• Trans-esophageal Echocardiography
• Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
• ECMO Heart and Lung Transplantation
Wockhardt Hospitals, South MumbaiA New Age Hospital1877, Dr.Anand Rao Nair Road,Near Agripada Police Station,Mumbai Central (E),Mumbai- 400 011