Dr. Pratik Kumar Soni
M.B.B.S., M.D. (Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology), FACC
Consultant - Cardiologist Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai
Research and Publications:
- Life Member, Cardiological Society of India.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology.
His work has been published in many national and international journals. His paper on 'Proteinuria in Essential Hypertension' was published in one of the most renowned Indian Medical Journals- 'Journal of Association of Physicians of India'. Besides this, he has been an author and co-author of abstracts of many books. He has given more than
250 talks on DD and All India Radio.
- M.B.B.S., Government Medical College, Nagpur.
- Post Graduation (Medicine), Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
- D.M. (Cardiology), T.N. Medical College, Mumbai.
- Completed training in Interventional Cardiology, Rouen University, France.
- Practiced for over 13 years at renowned hospitals in India, like Apollo Hospital, Hinduja Hospital, Fortis Hospital.
- Currently a Cardiology Consultant at Wockhardt Hospital, South Mumbai.
- Non-interventional and Interventional Cardiology
Awards & Honors
- Performed 18,000 Angiographies (Peripheral and Coronary), 7500 Coronary Angioplasties and 6000 Stent Implantations.