Dr Tilak K. Lall
M.B.B.S., MD (Int Med), DM (Card), FCPS
Publications & Affiliations:
Dr. Lall has many publications to his credit. He has attended many National and International Conferences like EURO PCR in 2005,2007,2009 to 2013, Singapore Live 2008,2010 and 2011.He has attended Joint Interventional Meet 2009 and 2011. Dr. Lall has participated in various international conferences as :
- Advisory faculty of the Euro PCR held in Paris 2011
- Faculty of Asia PCR in Singapore 2011
- Advisory faculty at TCT 2011, 2012, 2013
- Dr. Lall has completed his graduation, postgraduation in Medicine and superspecilaization in Cardiology from Mumbai University.
- Currently he is an Interventional Cardiologist at associated with Wockhardt Hospitals, Cumballa Hill Hospital & Heart Institute, Breach Candy Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Mumbai and Prince Aly Khan Hospital.
- Management of AMI by Primary Angioplasty
- Well experienced in coronary angiographies, complex coronary interventions, use of rotablator and other devices.
- Well experienced in use of implantations of Permanent Pacemaker and Biventricular Pacemaker.
- Independently performed more than 10000 angiographies and more than 1000 angioplasties.
Awards & Honors
- Awarded two Gold Medals for standing first in Mumbai University-MD examination.
- Awarded Gold Medal for topping FCPS Examinations
- He was awarded Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial award for academic excellence